Friday, April 11, 2008

Kobe Jumping Over Car Commercial



Aired for the first time last night during the Lakers/Clippers game. Seems to be catching a lot of attention and buzz around the internet. I'm a Lakers fan so of course I like this. The one question I have is...why in the hell, out of all the Lakers....would ge get Ronny Turiaf? Pretty sure that's him...but that has to be my least favorite Laker...not sure how that combo happened.

When asked on TNT how they did the commercial, all he gave was "It's Hollywood baby." So, as if we didn't guess it in the first place, it's fake. All in all good commercial though, nice way to catch some attention, plus I've always wondered if I could do this.

Theme Song- House of Pain "Jump Around"

1 comments:

Leisa Dreps said...

WOW! That was really fast. Kobe's really an amazing player. Some are probably wondering if that commercial has any tricks or whatsoever. But his fans would probably say that there are none. It's somehow breathtaking. What he did was really dangerous, and it shouldn't be tried at home.

 
website counter