Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Forum

Forum<-----
With the lack of quality Hip-Hop forums around the net, I decided to add a forum to DHHM. It's hard to find a forum these days without the 12 year-old Souljah Boy fans, so I'm hoping this develops into something good.

The forums is blank right now, so it's up to you guys to start some topics and get the thing going, so don't expect to come into a fully developed forum. I'll be here taking suggestions, adding sub-categories as needed, and giving the people what they want. If it gets big enough I'm sure I'll add moderators, but it's not going to be some strict forum, it'll pretty much be you guys saying what you please. I'm not going to try to play some god.

Links are at the top and bottom of the post, and I put one below the subscribe links that will permanently be on the right. Enjoy, and don't shy away from registering.
(the register link is on the top left below the banner)

Forum <-----

1 comments:

Rap Songs said...

Ill check it out!

 
website counter